Thursday, September 14, 2006

Project Runway

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY BROUGHT BACK VINCENT AND ANGELA. Those two couldn't design their way out of a paper bag. And Vincent is clearly psychotic. Everything he makes "gets him off." Ew. Like I really want that image in my head. I don't like the fact that they brought anyone back, but they could have at least brought back Alison. Other than her awful paper dress, her designs were sublime.

In other news, Yom Kippur is coming up in a couple weeks, which means I get another three-day weekend. Which means I can try to go to NYC again to see Mike and Susan, and hopefully it will work out this time. Jetblue has plane tickets for that weekend that cost less than a Greyhound, so I really want to go. And I need to buy the tickets asap because the price goes up the closer you get to the date of travel, but I couldn't get in touch with either of them tonight. Why is it so difficult to reach these two?? I miss New York City! This was the first summer in four years that I didn't go there, and for the past two years, I've been getting myself down there at least twice a year. Well at least I'm guaranteed to be there in January for the arts journalism immersion course. And I'm hoping to additionally go there a few days earlier than the rest of the class to celebrate New Years Eve. I have never celebrated New Years-EVER-even though I want to pretty much every year. So this year had better be the exception, damnit!

No comments: